Pedi Lounge & Nails signed a 1,414 SF lease for retail space at 5325 S. Fort Apache Road, Suite C, Las Vegas, NV 89148. Total consideration was $272,326.75 over the 121 month term. Robert S. Hatrak II of Virtus Commercial represented the landlord, DTS-S. Fort Apache, LLC as well as the tenant.
Category – July 2015
BAJ LLC purchased the approximately 7,150 SF industrial property situated on 1.17 acres located at 4280 N. Pecos Road in North Las Vegas for $705,000. Eric Larkin with NAI Vegas represented the seller, JJS LLC. The transaction was valued at $98.60/SF.
The Howard Hughes Corporation® (NYSE: HHC), developer of the Summerlin® master-planned community, announces today the sale of two parcels totaling 37acres in The Cliffs village to Woodside Homes and Lennar, two homebuilders with long track records of development in the community. In fact Woodside Homes enjoys the distinction as Summerlin’s very first homebuilder with its Panorama Pointe neighborhood in The Hills village that welcomed the community’s first residents in March 1991. Lennar has been building in Summerlin for nearly 20 years.
Woodside Homes plans to build approximately 72 single-family homes ranging from 2,500 to 3,200 square feet in its new Skystone neighborhood. Lennar plans to also build approximately 73 homes ranging from 3,100 to 3,800 square feet in its new neighborhood, Jade Ridge. Woodside plans to open models by year-end 2015, and Lennar plans to open models during first quarter 2017. Woodside and Lennar join Toll Brothers as the first homebuilders in The Cliffs. Toll Brothers is actively developing Regency, a luxury age-qualified community with models open early 2016.
According to Peggy Chandler, senior vice president, Summerlin, these are the first of many more parcel sales to homebuilders in The Cliffs, Summerlin’s first village in nearly 12 years. “Given the improved economy and a growing demand for housing, along with the unique design aesthetic of The Cliffs created by its stunning geography, homebuilders are excited about this opportunity,” Chandler said. “The Cliffs’ ‘rugged contemporary’ design standard will provide homebuyers with a home that offers indoor/outdoor living, spectacular scenery and a Summerlin address that includes the community’s hallmark quality of life created by its robust offering of amenities.”
Gatski Commercial announced their continued expansion of its Brokerage Services Division, welcoming several Senior Brokers from the former Lee & Associates Las Vegas office. Melvyn Koich, Stephen Spelman, Craig Summers, and Kim Koich-Keyes will be playing key roles in the continued development of the company’s industrial, and land divisions. Koich, Spelman, and Summers bring over 75-years of industrial expertise to Gatski.
Ryder Truck Rental, Inc., currently located at 4530 S. Polaris Avenue in Las Vegas, signed a 60 month lease renewal for 9,268 SF, valued at $1,125,552. Gabe Telles and Sean Simon of Gatski Commercial represented the landlord, CV Propco LLC. The transaction was valued at $2.02/SF.
A sale to HB Nevada Properties LLC. The approximately 0.49 acre industrial property is located at 6565 Arville St. in Las Vegas. The transaction amount was $1,068,000. Greg Pancirov SIOR and Mike DeLew SIOR of Colliers International represented the buyer.
- A sale to The Veneman Group. The approximately 12,900 squarefoot industrial property is located at 4460 Cheyenne Ave. in Las Vegas. The transaction amount was $720,000. Dean Willmore SIOR of Colliers International represented the buyer.
- A sale to Mosaic Five LLC. The approximately 2.35 acre vacant land property is located near the Northwest corner of Martin Luther King Blvd. and Alexander Rd. at APN: 13904410015 in North Las Vegas. The transaction amount was $150,000. Vince Schettler of Colliers International represented the buyer.
- A lease to Lagomarsino Law Office. The approximately 3,563 squarefoot office property is located in the Seven Hills Medical Center II at 3005 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy., Suite 241 in Henderson. Bridget Richards CCIM and Jason Lesley CCIM of Colliers International represented the lessor, Horizon MOB 3005 LLC. x
- A lease to Gortronix. The approximately 960 square foot office property is located in the Valley View Business Center at 6380 S. Valley View Blvd., Suite 404 in Las Vegas. Renae E. Russo KP, LEED GA of Colliers International represented the lessee.
- A lease to Coach Inc. The approximately 5,169 square foot industrial property is located in the Eldorado Business Center at 7485 Dean Martin Dr., Suite 103 in Las Vegas. Dean Willmore SIOR of Colliers International represented the lessor, TLF Logistics II Eldorado Business Center.
- A lease to F&F Electric Inc. The approximately 2,827 squarefoot industrial property is located in the Northpointe Business Center at 4241 N. Lamb Blvd., Unit 110 in Las Vegas. Dean Willmore SIOR of Colliers International represented the lessor, FJM Holdings LLC and the lessee.
Mez Desert Properties LLC purchased the approximately 50,307 SF Decatur Twin Plaza, located at 3650 S. Decatur Blvd., in Las Vegas. Situated on roughly 3.85 acres, this retail property sold for $7,000,000. Scot Marker of Colliers International represented the seller, Watumull Enterprises Ltd. The sale equates to $139.15/SF.
Westland Regency Heights LLC purchased the 144 unit apartment complex, Regency Heights, located at 3650 E. Lake Mead Blvd., in Las Vegas for $,768,000 or $47,000/unit. The seller was Regency Heights Las Vegas, LLC. Art Carll, Patrick Sauter and Devin Lee with NAI Vegas represented both the buyer and seller.
Timothy A. Rivard purchased the approximately 19,602 SF industrial property located at 3890 E. Craig Rd. in North Las Vegas. for $1,550,000 or $79.07/SF. Dean Willmore SIOR of Colliers International represented the seller, JW Flooring Covering Inc. Greg Pancirov SIOR and Mike DeLew SIOR of Colliers International represented the buyer.
Legacy House of Centennial Hills LLC purchased the approximately 3.51 acres of vacant land located near N. Durango and W. Centennial Pkwy (APN # 12529502009) in Las Vegas. The property closed for $2,400,000 or $15.70/SF. Frank Marretti and Robert Henn of Colliers International represented the buyer.