NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2018, led by incoming president Mike Mixer.
A longtime local industry leader, Mixer is the executive managing director and co-founder of the Las Vegas office of Colliers International.
In addition to Mixer serving as president of NAIOP Southern Nevada’s Board of Directors, its 2018 officers include:
- Shawn Danoksi, president-elect, of DC Building Group
- Rod Martin, secretary, of Majestic Realty Co.
- Jennifer Levine, treasurer, of Cushman & Wakefield
- Jay Heller, immediate past president, of Heller Companies
NAIOP’s elected directors for 2018 include:
- Jody Walker Belsick, Kimley Horn & Associates
- Julie Cleaver, The Howard Hughes Corp.
- George Garcia, G.C. Garcia, Inc.
- Reed Gottesman, Harsch Investment Properties
- Matthew Hoyt, CommCap Advisors
- Jeff LaPour, LaPour
- Adam Malan, Logic Commercial Real Estate
- Mike Shohet, Nevada HAND
- David Strickland, Thomas & Mack Development Group
- Jennifer Turchin, Coda Group
NAIOP’s officers and directors for the coming year were installed on Dec. 8. Each member has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry, which will lend a hand to continue building the brand and awareness of NAIOP throughout Southern Nevada.